December 17, 2014
December 2014 — Issue 120
The December issue of American Quilt Retailer mailed to subscribers on December 12, 2014. The carefully curated content in this issue comes at a time when everyone is busy wrapping up the fiscal year, celebrating holidays and looking ahead to how they can make next year an even bigger success.
- The Art of Organization
- Time to Count — Inventory Advice
- The 12 Days of Christmas
- Fall Quilt Market Review
- The Dairy Cream Story by Jim Salinas
- 7 Ways to Tell the Story of the New Year
- Designer Profile: Pat Bravo
- Snippets: Industry news and events
- Product Reviews
Classic beauty meets modern precut precision in our retro re-make of an antique heirloom. Your choice of six size options makes this a versatile project — full of timeless appeal.
Patchwork Perfection was designed by Heidi Kaisand — the new Editor of American Quilt Retailer. Heidi also runs an awesome quilt shop called Hen & Chicks Studio in Conrad, Iowa and hosts a weekly radio show about the many facets of creativity.
The inspiration quilt (pictured left) for our pattern this month is an antique Nine Patch on point from Heidi’s private collection.
Everyone who has subscribed to or purchased a copy of this issue is welcome to download a copy of the pattern PDF to use in their shop.
- Robert Kaufman – Bunny Tales by Darlene Zimmerman
- Moda Fabrics – 30’s Playtime Favorites by Chloe’s Closet
- Marcus Fabrics – Aunt Grace Simpler Sampler by Judie Rothermel
The next issue of American Quilt Retailer will mail to subscribers at the beginning of February 2015.
For subscription or advertising information please visit AmericanQuiltRetailer.com