October 13, 2014
October 2014 — Issue 119
- American Quilt Retailer’s 20 Year Anniversary
- Industry news and events
- Personality Plus: Learn to Work Effectively with Every Customer
- The Story Behind your Brand
- Designer Spotlight: Nancy Green
- 15 Steps to Merchandising Magic
- Quilting Icon: Jean Wells
- The Texture Trend
- Website Welcome: Create a Hardworking Home Page
- Pretty Presentation: Packaging a Unique Customer Experience
- Seducing the Muse: Ways to Inspire Creativity
This festive tablerunner would be a fabulous way to get started on your handmade holiday to-do list. Our simple appliqué pattern is a quick-and-easy way to try working with a variety of textures. Other types of fabric could easily be substituted for our burlap, wool and velvet selections. Denim and flannel would feel right at home here. Texture is a delight to see and feel. Dress up your table with our textured Seasonal Sampler — perfect for any season!
Designed and sewn by Heidi Kaisand — the new Editor of American Quilt Retailer. Heidi also runs a thriving quilt shop called Hen & Chicks Studio in Conrad, Iowa.
Everyone who has subscribed to or purchased a copy of this issue is welcome to download a copy of the pattern PDF to use in their shop.
- Robert Kaufman – Cotton Linen Denim 6oz
- Robert Kaufman – Shetland Flannel Ocean
- Robert Kaufman – Shetland Flannel Pumpkin
- Robert Kaufman – Shetland Flannel Flame
- Westminster – Kaffe Fassett Shot Cotton Aqua
- Aurifil thread and Aurifloss
- Renaissance Ribbons — Tula Pink collection
- Robert Kaufman – Studio Stash Yarn Dyes Indigo
- Moda – Bella Solids Cheddar
- Moda – Mixologie Linens Blueberry Ice
- Robert Kaufman – Studio Stash Yarn Dyes Cardinal
The next issue of American Quilt Retailer will mail to subscribers approximately December 10, 2014.
For subscription or advertising information please visit AmericanQuiltRetailer.com