No need to miss Spring Quilt Market when we’ve made Virtual Blue Bags. Check out the continued list of products from last week below, or check out a full list at our website.
In addition to Virtual Blue Bags, we have a special offer for subscriptions going right now. Plus you can receive a free digital copy of the April 2020 issue by using code April2020 at checkout.
Now, check out what’s new this season.
P&B Textiles has released 13 Collections this Spring. For bright colors and designs, check out Butterfly Dreams by Robin Mead. For the cutest collection—perfect for baby quilts and clothes—(expected to release this Fall) check out Little Creatures by Robin Roderick.
Windham Fabrics has the perfect collection for any spring-themed project you may working on with the Posy line by Annabel Wrigley. Also Spring-related is the Jane Austin at Home line by Riley Blake Designs.
C&T Publishing has an entire page dedicated to Quilt Market. Check out their Trunk show, Schoolhouse videos, and more content from your favorite authors. JoAnn Hoffman Designs also released a video of their 2020 designs.
- Christa Quilts has a free pattern sign up for her Good Vibes fabric line for Benartex.
- Check out the Magna-Glide Delight Counter Top 2 from Hab+Dash Displays by Fil-Tec.
- You can’t go wrong with some Frank A. Edmonds Quilt Hoops made of beechwood.
- Kits by One Sister Designs are a great way to pass the time during a quarantine.
- Drying mats from Dry Ideas are the unique solution you’ve been looking for.
- Get Christmas in July with the Sashiko Southwest Holiday deal. Their special is just $5 and includes free shipping.
Stay tuned—the next Virtual Blue Bag event will be held in July.
If you’re looking for more information to guide you in owning a retail business, subscribe to American Quilt Retailer today. Already a subscriber? No worries—join our Facebook group for insights and dialogue from industry specialists like you.