American Quilt Retailer is excited to bring you the latest news from market. In this video from Fall Market, 2018, Sue O’Very demonstrates a new turning tool she designed with Famore Cutlery that will be out in March 2019. Check out how easy it will be to use! And take a look at all our other great market videos below!
Fall Market 2018
- AQR Finds New Tools at Quilt Market
- AQR searches out cool new fabrics!
- AQR Showcases Unique Patterns and Fabric from Quilt Market
- AQR highlights first-time vendor at Quilt Market
- AQR Showcases New Tools in the Making at Quilt Market
- Valori Wells creates her Hummingbird Block by hand
- AQR finds tools that quilters will love!
- AQR Watches as Valori Wells demos her block printing techniques
Spring Market 2018
- Fun in the aisles with designers from Robert Kaufman
- Showcase your Hoop Embroidery with Tweetle Dee Designs new product
- Shannon Christiansen Shows Us her Spring Quilt Market booth
- Sample Spree Opening at Spring 2018 Quilt Market
- Tucker University Shares info about their Shop Program
- Attend ReStore hosted by Martingale Publishing and Moda Fabrics
- Olfa shares its Splash collection at Spring Quilt Market in Portland
- Kaye England talks about Quilting with a Cause at Spring Quilt Market
- Scott Fortunoff gives Studio E booth tour at Spring Quilt Market in Portland
- In the Patch Designs Phyllis Meiring showcases wool!
- AlexAnderson shares new Quilter’s Select product at Spring Market 2018
- Creative Retailer Presents Lynn Browne from Coats & Clark
- Creative Retailer Presents Dina Wakley demoing for Ranger
- Creative Retailer Presents Kat Keeling demoing for Satin Ice
Fall Market 2017
- American Quilt Retailer Fall Market and Alex Anderson
- American Quilt Retailer Fall Market and Eye of the Beholder
- American Quilt Retailer Fall Market and Full Line Stencil
- American Quilt Retailer Fall Market and Kimberbell
- American Quilt Retailer Fall Market and New Leaf Stitches
- American Quilt Retailer Fall Market and OLFA
- American Quilt Retailer Fall Market and Patrick Lose