February 25, 2015
February 2015 — Issue 121
The February issue of American Quilt Retailer mailed to subscribers on February 10, 2015.
At a time when many of our readers are covered in a blanket of snow, we hope this issue is a bright and cheerful reminder that Spring is on it’s way! Packed with timely news and ideas, this issue is meant to inspire you to look at your shop with fresh eyes — open wide to the possibilities that a new season promises to bring.
- Joining Forces with Local Business Owners
- Boost Summer Sales — Row by Row Experience
- Welcome the Sewist into your Shop
- Stylish Sewing Pattern Round-up
- Daniela Stout and the Strip Club
- Social Media Tips & Tools
- Quilt Shop Focus: SPOOL — owner Maddie Kertay
- Snippets: Industry news and events
- Perfect Points: Urban Spools Sewing Lounge — owner Michelle Kitto
- Free-to-Use Pattern: Paradise Pillow Trio
Paradise Pillow Trio
Pillows are a great way to change your décor with a small investment of time and money. For those new to sewing, these patterns are a great place to start. This month’s Free-to-Use pattern offers 3 different pillow sizes and styles, sure to inspire your customers to sew.
Designed and sewn by Heidi Kaisand — the Editor of American Quilt Retailer. Heidi also runs Hen & Chicks Studio — a thriving quilt shop and retreat center in Conrad, Iowa.
Everyone who has subscribed to or purchased a copy of this issue is welcome to download a copy of the pattern PDF to use in their shop.
To see all that P&B Textiles has to offer, visit their website at www.pbtex.com.
The next issue of American Quilt Retailer will mail to subscribers approximately April 24, 2015.
For subscription or advertising information please visit AmericanQuiltRetailer.com