Need some education and networking in your life? Tune into Spring AQR Academy happening this Thursday, March 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST. Trust me, you’re not going to want to miss out.
Spring AQR Academy Sessions
Below are just some of the topics you’re going to learn. Sessions include:
- Thriving in Stressful Times: by Kathy Cano-Murillo of Crafty Chica
- Tax Tips I Wish I Knew Before I Started My Business: by Jacob Curtis of Curtis Accounting Solutions
- Digital Awareness is Your Business: by Sean Roylance of Like Sew Websites
- Shop Talk Panel: Including Kellie Gould of Memory Bound Papercraft Store, Dani McNutt of A Bag Lady, and Janet Lutz of Calico Gals
- Your Style Brand Defines You, Personally and Professionally: by Eugenia Battaglia of Style by Eugenia
- Digital Advertising: by Lillie Johnson of Amplified Digital
- Master Your Marketing: by Todd Steinkamp & Mark Shafer of Trending Media
Still not persuaded? Firstly, we should mention that attendees will receive a swag bag stuffed full of goodies. Second, you’ll also receive a recording of the day’s events, as well as a digital recap including handouts and information. Last but not least, the cost is $95 for subscribers and $195 for non-subscribers to attend.
Thanks to our sponsors QT Fabrics, Jaftex Corp, Virtual Quilt Market, and Mettler Thread for helping make this event happen.
If you’re looking for more information to guide you in owning a retail business, subscribe to American Quilt Retailer today. Already a subscriber? No worries—join our Facebook group for insights and dialogue from industry specialists like you.