This week we’re closing our Virtual Blue Bag series… for the time being. The event will be back in July! For a full list of products, head to our website.
- Orchids in Bloom by Northcott. For light palettes and contemporary colors, check out this collection designed by Michel Design Works.
- Benartex, Kanvas & Contempo: If you’re looking for a range from classic to modern, look no further than the Spring 2020 collection from Benartex, in association with Kanvas and Contempo.
- Tropical Gardens by P&B Textiles: Nothing screams fun and vacation like this collection from P&B Textiles that includes two floral, three vines, and a multi-colored stripe.
- Studio E Fabrics: Has over 10 new collections available. President Scott Fortunoff reviews the look book in this video.
- Riley Blake Designs tutorials: Riley Blake Designs has been keeping busy; check out these tutorial videos on the Easiest Softest Baby Blanket and a Cooking Pouch for potatoes and vegetables.
- Colonial Needle Company: If you weren’t sold before, Colonial Needle Company made a video highlighting products that may be perfect for you.
- QT Fabrics Free Project: Don’t know what to do with leftover panels? Watch this video and head over to our website to download the PDF.
- Perkins Dry Goods Pattern: This pattern is just one of the many offered in the Virtual Blue Bag. Plus, Perkins Dry Goods has 15% off orders; check out their website to cash in on this deal.
- Q’nique 21 Pro Sewing Machine: Head over to The Grace Company to get an overview of this product (and their sweet sale).
- Quilter Select Products: Including the popular Select Quilting Rulers designed by Alex Anderson and RNK Distributing, check out their new sizes.
If you’re looking for more information to guide you in owning a retail business, subscribe to American Quilt Retailer today. Already a subscriber? No worries—join our Facebook group for insights and dialogue from industry specialists like you.