Need some education and networking in your life? Tune into Spring AQR Academy happening this Thursday, March 4 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CST. Trust me, you’re not going to want to miss out.
Spring AQR Academy Sessions
Below are just some of the topics you’re going to learn. Sessions include:
- Thriving in Stressful Times: by Kathy Cano-Murillo of Crafty Chica
- Tax Tips I Wish I Knew Before I Started My Business: by Jacob Curtis of Curtis Accounting Solutions
- Digital Awareness is Your Business: by Sean Roylance of Like Sew Websites
- Shop Talk Panel: Including Kellie Gould of Memory Bound Papercraft Store, Dani McNutt of A Bag Lady, and Janet Lutz of Calico Gals
- Your Style Brand Defines You, Personally and Professionally: by Eugenia Battaglia of Style by Eugenia
- Digital Advertising: by Lillie Johnson of Amplified Digital
- Master Your Marketing: by Todd Steinkamp & Mark Shafer of Trending Media
Still not persuaded? Firstly, we should mention that attendees will receive a swag bag stuffed full of goodies. Second, you’ll also receive a recording of the day’s events, as well as a digital recap including handouts and information. Last but not least, the cost is $95 for subscribers and $195 for non-subscribers to attend.
If you’re looking for more information to guide you in owning a retail business, subscribe to American Quilt Retailer today. Already a subscriber? No worries—join our Facebook group for insights and dialogue from industry specialists like you.