Register for this one-day (Thursday, March 4th, 2021) virtual event for retailers–both online and brick-and-mortar. Join us for fast-paced classes focused on topics needed to be a successful retail owner.
* Creative Motivation: Kathy Cano-Murillo, The Crafty Chica
* How to End your Business, The steps to do it right: Cindy Gleason, Gleason Financial Group
* What I wish I knew about taxes when I opened my shop: Jacob Curtis, Curtis Accounting Solutions
* Creating Your Digital Advertising: Lillie Johnson, Lee Enterprises
* Radio Advertising Today, Its Not What You Think: Todd Steinkamp, Trending Media, Inc.
* Shop Talk: Our Panel of Shop Owners Answers Your Burning Questions
* Dress For Success: Eugenia Wardrobe Consultant
* Critical Self Care: Beth Montpas, Beth Montpas & Associates, LLC
* Make Your Business Standout Online: Sean Roylance, Like Sew Websites
* Make Your Photos Safe: Hollie Clere, Clere Communications
(Exact topic lineup subject to change.)
You’ll learn tips and techniques for moving you forward, as well as grow through networking with other industry professionals.