Need more inspiration? Check out our picks of notions and fabrics to freshen up the supply in your store.
- Time For All Seasons: Janet Rae Nesbitt of One Sister Designs – If you’re a fan of gardening then this is the design for you. One quilt breaks down into seven different seasonal projects to be pieced and stitched.
- Beginner Box Cuddle Kits: Shannon Fabrics – Help sewers get used to working with plush fabrics through this stylish project.
- Gemini Flight Bag: Studio Kat Designs – Get ready for traveling again with this flight bag that includes two zippered areas.
- Camping Quilter: Puppy Girl Designs – Going camping? Then take this embroidery design to stitch during your stay.
- Silicon Applique Mat: Sew Quirky – This 18 inch mat is clear to provide better visibility while working on your projects. It can sustain heat up to 428 degrees Farenheit and fabric won’t stick to it (even after it cools off).
- 2022 That Patchwork Place Quilt Calendar: Martingale Wholesale – 2022 marks the 20th year of this calendar tradition. Each month contains a different quilt to inspire your creations (and even comes with the quilt patterns).
- A Scrapbook of Quilts: Joanna Figueroa and Carrie Nelson for It’s Sew Emma – Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie’s Quilt Co. and Joanna Figueroa of Fig Tree & Co. paired up to create over 30 projects with just six quilt blocks.
What new products have you brought to your store? Leave your favorite picks in the comments below.
Inspiration for this post came from “Hot Picks!” published in the June 2021 issue of American Quilt Retailer.
If you’re looking for more information to guide you in owning a retail business, subscribe to American Quilt Retailer today. Already a subscriber? No worries—join our Facebook group for insights and dialogue from industry specialists like you. And don’t forget, you can always purchase single issues if you prefer that instead.