This year has been full of adaptations. In lieu of Fall Quilt Market, we’re continuing our Virtual Blue Bag event! Check out what goodies are in store for the rest of the year.
Virtual blue bag fabrics
- Beginning Fabrics Gallery has updated their collections. Check both the old and the new as they’re all beautiful.
- Northcott is continuing their re-ordable Essentials that includes fabrics of all color schemes including light, dark, warm, cool, and more. Check out the Lustre line that includes more colors of their iconic paisley pattern.
- Continuing with the Northcott theme, Bandana is a collection filled with rich palettes of “bright reds, bold blues, and saturated grays.” Also included are patterns to make your own patriotic themed quilts.
- Christa Quilts is giving you a free pattern along with their breathtaking fabric (we never get tired of looking at their supply).
Projects, products, and more
- RNK Distributing: Has been working hard to keep their dealers stocked. Check out their YouTube channel to stay up to date.
- New Leaf Stitches has you covered for any upcoming classes. Get everything you need including fabrics, patterns, notions, and more; New Leaf Stitches has it all.
- It’s pumpkin spice time! Head over to Puppy Girl Designs to check out her new line of Postcard Patterns including fall themed patterns.
- Have you checked out Martingale’s Sew-A-Sample shop program? If you haven’t, you need to. At no cost to you, you can download any sample pattern to have ready to display the day your Martingale book arrives in the mail.
Stay tuned for more Virtual Blue Bag goodies in next week’s blog.
If you’re looking for more information to guide you in owning a retail business, subscribe to American Quilt Retailer today. Already a subscriber? No worries—join our Facebook group for insights and dialogue from industry specialists like you.