In Every Issue
- From the Editor, Connect with AQR Online
- On the Cover
- Book Nook
- Learn about the latest books in the quilting industry.
- An Invitation to Try Wool Appliqué, Free-to-Use Pattern
- Kathy Cardi of The Cottage at Cardi Farms successfully combines a passion for both sewing and gardening, finding inspiration for her wool appliqué designs in her beautiful, well-tended flower gardens. Her charming designs invite all to try their hand at this technique.
- Making Best Practices Work for You
- Leanne Pressly tells how observing changing best practices is vital to keep your business thriving.
- Build Strong Online Relationships
- Sommer Sharon shares advice for fostering online relationships with your customers.
- Who Are You Fishing For?
- Learn from Tom Shay how discounts give you an idea of what customer you’ll get.
- Become the Leader Your Business Needs
- Life coach Beth Montpas reviews leadership principles that will take you—and your team—to the top.
Check It Out
- Mister Domestic
- Mathew Boudreaux’s life is built upon gratitude and joy—and so is his quilting industry brand.
- Interior Moves
- Retail experts Rich Kizer and Georganne Bender show examples of how to manage your sales floor to engage customers.
- Market Finds
- The AQR staff shares a glimpse into the trends, products, and displays seen at International Quilt Market.
- Hiring Teachers for Your Classroom: The Interview
- Ask the right questions and get the right teacher.
- Online Resources
- See what’s available for you at the refreshed AQR website.