Free E-Z Miter/Lone Star tool sample for quilt retailers
Test-drive Patti’s Patchwork’s E-Z Miter tool for fast foolproof mitered borders and lone star blocks/quilts.
[COLLINGWOOD, May 13, 2020]
Patti’s Patchwork founder Patti Carey has developed a unique easy-to-use tool for foolproof mitered borders and lone-star-type blocks/quilts. She is offering quilt retailers a complimentary tool to try out on an easy lone star quilt pattern.
For more than 20 years Patti Carey has been inspiring and educating quilters through her engaging lectures, entertaining trunk shows and tip-filled workshops. After teaching her popular Borders & Bindings workshop in 2019 she brain-stormed about how to make the mitered border process easier for quilters. The result is the E-Z Miter tool for mitered borders and lone star-type blocks & quilts. This small but mighty acrylic tool takes the guesswork (and stress-work) out of mitered borders.
- Sew perfect mitered corners quickly and easily every time!
- Precisely engineered for accurate scant 1⁄4” markings
- Detailed instructions included with template
- Use for mitered corners on square or rectangular quilts and blocks
- Also ideal for lone stars, Lemoyne stars and any star block with 45° angles
- Watch the how-to video below or at pattispatchwork.com/pages/tutorials
- Suggested retail $8 (US)/$10.50 (Cdn)
- Featured in the May/June 2020 issue of McCall’s Quilting magazine and the April 2020 issue of American Quilt Retailer
Ms. Carey has designed a free-to-use Holiday Lone Star quilt pattern to use for the test-drive. This pattern is also available for retailers to use to promote the E-Z Miter/Lone star tool to their customers.
To receive their complimentary E-Z Miter/Lone star tool interested quilt retailers should email email@example.com.
Help quilters everywhere banish their fear of mitered borders with the E-Z Miter tool.
About Patti’s Patchwork Established in 2019, Patti’s Patchwork is the website and storefront for Patti Carey’s best-selling line of patterns and notions. Wholesale enquiries welcome.