Morris Medley Block of the Month
Introduce your customers to the beauty and authenticity of the 0riginal Morris & Co. fabrics by FreeSpirit.
A collaborative 12-month program for your quilters, January – December 2021
- Designed by Marilyn Foreman
- Featuring the original Morris & Co. Reorder Fabrics, Mineral and Orkney from FreeSpirit Fabrics
- Available in 2 Size Options
- Large Square: 101” (2.56m) using 10” (0.25m) Blocks
- Small Square: 65” (1.65m) using 6” (0.15m) Blocks
- Technique: Pieced
- Pattern must be purchased at quiltmoments.com
- Program runs January – December 2021
- Features a beautifully traditional quilt by Marilyn Forman who is known for her Block of the Month programs.
- For your traditionalists, this is the perfect foray into true, iconic Morris & Co fabrics. It is also a great opportunity to give your more modern or contemporary quilters an introduction to the heritage of the original Morris & Co.
- Complete turnkey program with customized marketing materials,
- classroom curriculum, in-store activity ideas and more!
- Your store listed on freespiritfabrics.com as an EXCLUSIVE Morris Medley Block of the Month retailer.
- The program runs from January – October 2021.
14 SKUs, Delivers November
Tula Pink welcomes Rachel Hauer to the FreeSpirit family or artists, reviewing Rachel’s first collect, Cat Tales. Rachel, an avid crafter and quilter, is Tula’s tattoo artist and has a keen eye for intricate details. FreeSpirit Cat Tales by Rachel Hauer takes a whimsical look at a simple adventure that plays upon her love of cats. From the cat adorned Marigolds to the toile-like Fishing Trip, it’s easy to see how Prowling around, even a Bicycle Race, might end up with a simple Cat Nap.
15 SKUs, Delivers December
FreeSpirit Jardin de la Reine by Odile Bailloeul gives a nod to her bohemian style and colorings. Imagine a walk through a queen’s garden and you are sure to find many secrets including jewel be-decked birds, antique shoes filled to the brim with beautiful flowers and perhaps a giraffe or two. Focal prints are offered in two scales to make your quilt just that much more interesting. Add the smaller geometric and floral prints to draw every element together. Each print marries to the next with rich color and perfect design.
10 SKUs, Delivers December
FreeSpirit Time & Tide by Shell Rummel is directly inspired by observations and reflections of studying the rhythmic ebb and flow of the water. Here, we are continuously reminded of the gifts that come from time and tide. This calmness and aura speak volumes in the softly sophisticated and organic hand painted designs, including a stunning watercolor panel print.